A letter of invitation on company letterhead from the host company in China, signed by an appropriate representative of the inviting organization and must be stamped with the company seal.
Consular Officers may call the inviting host to verify information on the invitation and the visa application. Consular Officer may try to reach the inviting person during what maybe nighttime in China, and it is important the call is expected.
The Letter of Invitation from China must include the following:
- Name, gender, nationality, date of birth and passport number of the applicant
- Full name of employer and applicant’s job title (US Company) and Purpose of visit (what kind of business)
- City and province to be visited
- Dates of entrance and exit from China, specifying validity of visa being requested (single, double, multiple entries, 3 month, 6 month, etc.)
- Information about the relationship between the Chinese and US companies
- Who will provide financial support in China for the duration of stay
- Full name of the company in China which invited applicant
- Full name, job title, address, phone and fax numbers of the contact at company (in China)
- Signature of the inviting contact (in China) and company stamp