Visit an Authorized Post Office, County Clerk Office, or Clerk of Court with a Passport Acceptance Agent and ask them to execute your application.
- Use link: https://tools.usps.com/rcas.htm (this is to get your application executed & sealed before bringing to our office)
- Let the agent know you will be using an expediting service to submit a “hand carry application”.
- PREPARE APPLICATION PACKAGE WITH ACCEPTANCE AGENT You will present to the Acceptance Agent the following documents: Item 1. The unsigned DS11 form (ONLY 1 COPY)
(to be signed in front of the Acceptance Agent)
Item 2. Letter(s) of Authorization (ONLY 1 COPY)
Item 3.Original proof of citizenship
Item 4. PRESENT YOUR Proof of Identity
Item 5. Proof of travel
Item 6. Passport Photos (ONLY 1 COPY)
Item 7.Check or money order payable to “US Department of State”
Item 8.(Only if applies to you) Statement regarding a damaged passport
Item 9.(Only if applies to you) Lost passport DS-64 Form
( to be signed in front of the Acceptance Agent)
MINORS-All minors must appear in person at the post office or the courthouse.
Minors (under the age of 16) must be accompanied by BOTH PARENTS or legal guardians with acceptable proof of ID. If only one parent appears the other parent must sign a Statement of Consent Form DS-3053
TO DOWNLOAD DS-3053 Form CLICK HERE
-Seal these items in an envelope marked “TO BE OPENED BY PASSPORT OFFICE PERSONNEL ONLY”. This sealed envelope must be presented to the passport office within 5 working days from execution.
- DO NOT WRITE CHECKS UNTIL DIRECTED TO DO SO BY CLERK
- ALL GOVERNMENT FEES MUST BE INSIDE THE SEALED ENVELOPE
- DO NOT LEAVE DOCUMENTS WITH CLERK
What does an Acceptance Agent do?
- Verifies your identity
- Verifies your documents are in order and collects the $35 Execution Fee
- Administers an oath in which you will swear that you are submitting true and correct information in support of your passport application.